The Gorchakov Fund will sponsor CIRP-2018 Summer School. Call for applications
On July 23-27, international summer school of the Center for International and Regional Policy (CIRP) “The EEU – the EU: Strategic Choice or Choice of Strategy?” will be organized in the Leningrad region. The workshop will be supported by the Gorchakov Fund.
For over ten years summer and winter schools have been providing a platform for a discussion of current political, economic and social problems. This time the discussion will focus on relations between the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Union, inform the organizers.
Speakers will include experts from Russia, the CIS and the EU. Senior students of Bachelor’s degree programs, Master’s degree students and postgraduates from academic institutions will be able to participate in the activities of the school. Preference will be given to students studying International Relations, Political Science, and International Journalism. Working languages are English and Russian.
In order to participate, the applicants are required to:
- write an essay (not more 4000 characters on the topic “The EEU – the EU: Strategic Choice or Choice of Strategy?” (should be attached to the application form);
- complete the application form in Google Forms.
The applications are accepted until 11:59 pm Moscow time on June 15, 2018. Results of the competition will be announced on June 17, 2018.
The organizers will provide the following:
- Certificate of Attendance of CIRP Summer School ;
- a digest of materials on the topics of the school;
- comfortable accommodation at recreation and tourist center Losevopark, poselok Losevo of the Leningrad region;
- meals at the school;
- bus transfer from St. Petersburg to recreation and tourist center Losevopark and back.
The registration fee is 2000 rubles (paid at the school).
Transfer from the city of residence to St. Petersburg and back will be covered by the participants themselves.
Please contact the organizers with any questions at email@example.com (Anna). CIRP in social media: