“Eurasian Security: Approaches and Milestones”. A session of the Gorchakov Fund at the 3rd Eurasian Economic Congress
On December 6, the 3rd Eurasian Economic Congress will take place at the International Multimedia Press Center MIA “Russia Today” in Moscow under the auspices of the Eurasian Communication Center.
This is platform for a direct dialogue among business community, governmental agencies of countries-members of the Eurasian Economic Union and mass media, and it aims at discussing current issues and practical aspects of development of Eurasian integration directly with representatives of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC), officials fr om the EEU countries and the business community.
The agenda of the 3rd Eurasian Economic Congress includes aspects of creating multipolar global economy, analysis of common markets for pharmaceuticals and medical products, specifics of customs cooperation among the EEU countries, details of integration of the Union’s regions, development of trade, banking and insurance businesses as well as a discussion of the latest trends in the field of IT industry on the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union.
The Gorchakov Fund will hold its own session “Eurasian Security: Approaches and Milestones” within the framework of the agenda, wh ere experts will share their opinions with the audience during a panel discussion regarding such issues as:
- problems of security associated with economic unification and characteristic aspects of priorities in the EEU;
- sources of instability in larger Europe and their impact on economic integration;
- tools of providing security in the Eurasian space – current and prospect ones.
Experts, who will present at the session “Eurasian Security: Approaches and Milestones”, include:
- Dr. Vadim Kozyulin, senior research fellow at PIR Center, Professor at the Academy of Military Sciences;
- Dr. Yelena Kuzmina, Head of Department of Economic Development of Post-Soviet Countries at the Institute of Economics RAS ;
- Dr. Aza Migranyan, Head of Economic Research Unit at the CIS Institute, Professor;
- Dr. Davron Mukhamadiev, Head of the Regional Office of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent (IFRC) in Russia.
Moderator – Dr. Alexander Konkov, Advisor to Executive Director of the Alexander Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Fund, Associate Professor at Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Partners of the event:
- The Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in the Russian Federation
- National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Association of Industrial Parks
- Association Nonprofit Partnership Professional Customs Operators
- Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufactures (AIPM)
- All-Russia Business Association “Delovaya Rossiya”
- Conoscere Eurasia Association (Italy)
- Ispromedia (Italy)
- Anderida Financial Group
- Confindustria Russia
- Association of Italian Entrepreneurs in Russia GIM-Unimpresa
- Indian Business Alliance
- Russian-Kyrgyz Business Council
- MIA Russia Today
- PRIME News Business Agency
- BelTA News Agency
- News portal Eurasiat’x
- Media and analytical journal RAKURS