The Gorchakov Fund begins accepting applications for training courses from heads and project managers of NGOs in the area of international relations. This program was developed with the aim of introducing representatives of Russian and foreign non-governmental organizations to principles, methods and opportunities of implementation of international projects.
The agenda of the training courses for NGOs will include:
– meetings with representatives of field-specific ministries and agencies;
– consultations with representatives of Russian organizations – grantmakers in the field of public diplomacy;
– joint activities with the team of the Gorchakov Fund related to preparation and development of international projects, opportunities to revise grant applications submitted to the Gorchakov Fund;
– meetings with representatives of organizations from other countries and regions, an opportunity to become part of the professional NGOs community and meet new partners;
– lectures on public diplomacy and the role of NGOs in international relations;
– master-classes on the topics of receiving funding, promotion of projects in mass media and social media, and other skills of key importance in implementation of international projects.
The acquired knowledge and skills will be essential not only for submitting applications for grants of the Gorchakov Fund, but also for grants provided by other grantmakers.
Dates of the event: February 9-12, 2022 (including days of arrival and departure).
Place of the event: Moscow, Russia (in-person participation only).
The training courses will take place during a winter grant application period. Thus, the participants will be able to develop higher quality applications for grants of the Gorchakov Fund.
– a represented NGO should have experience in implementation of projects in the area of international relations;
– a representative of NGO should have personal experience in implementation of projects in the area of public diplomacy and international relations.
Terms of participation:
– the Gorchakov Fund will cover accommodation costs (in double rooms), meals, training included in the program and will provide visa support;
– the attendees will be responsible for travel to Moscow, transfers to/from airport and Russian visa fees (if needed).
Language of the event:
How to attend?
Complete an application form of the Gorchakov Fund
Deadline for applications – January 13.
All applicants will be notified about results of the contest by email.